These are the alloys we most frequently work with and their designation on the market according to their characteristics.
NON-FERROUS COPPER-BASED ALLOYS
- Tin bronze: Rg5, Rg7, Rg10, 90/10, 88/12, 86/14
- Lead bronze: 80/1010, 78/15/7
- Aluminum bronze: F-50, F60, C415
- Magnesium bronze: F30, F45
- Silicon bronze: 1029/30, CuSiMn, CuSi15Zn4
- Cobalt bronze: AF100, AF350
- Electrolytic copper: CuEl
- Chrome copper: A/2/1, CuCr
- Beryllium copper: CuCoBe, A/3/1
- Brass: 60/40, 65/35
- Special alloys: Incramet/800, minox
- Silicon aluminum: Al Si, L2520, L2560, L2651, L2653
- Copper aluminum: L2610, L2620
- Magnesium aluminum: Al-Mg. anticorrosive, AG3, AG5 and AG7
- Quality certification, chemical analysis (upon client request).
- Certification of hardness for treated pieces (upon client request).
- Metallurgic tests: HB hardness, Resistance R, Elongation E% and Resiliency
- Other tests upon client request.